Wingback Progress

As I previously posted here, I am on a mission to reupholster my newly aquired wingback lounges.

I have been making my way through the sewing section of the reupholstering.  I removed the fabric from one side so I could keep track of the order of each piece, as I used them as templates for the new fabric.  The hardest part by far has been the arm section as attaching the side pieces to the chording was no easy feat. And voila, one half completed sewing template:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s